Sunday, November 18, 2007

Waimea Canyon Store

We were supposed to meet up with Keith at the Waimea Canyon store, which
is owned by Keith's dear friend, Pam Dow. I thought that aloha shirt
would fit me, but not quite. Pam is my dear friend now, too!
Especially since last year, she gave me a pair of Niihau shell
earrings! And "we" just charged it to Keith! This year "Keith" gave me
a beautiful dolphin mirror. It is really beautiful. I can't wait to
get it home and put it out. Thank you, Keith! We waited around for
Keith to arrive, but he wasn't showing up, so Todd and I drove down to
the beach for a dip in the ocean. Then Keith called...he had forgotten
about us! So he met us back at Pam's store and i thanked him for the
present. By now he was feeling soooo guilty and remorseful that he had
forgotten us, that he was glad I had picked out a present! So that
worked out well.

No comments: