Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 8- already?

This is our last sunrise walk on the coconut coast. We did increase our
distance every morning. So we were up to a little more than 4 miles a
day (at least). We did this exercise that I invented-- every time
someone approached us, we had to suck in our stomachs and hold them in
until the person passed by. It got easier and easier each day!
We check out of the Pono Kai this morning (after my lei-making and
hula class), then head over to Poipu for 5 more days at the Sheraton!
yea! I can't wait to sleep on a real bed! We ate up all our fresh
fruit this morning so we wouldn't have to pack it- pineapple, apple
banana, papaya, and the funny looking fruit. Now I have a stomach
ache. Oh well, hula dancing will help to settle it, I'm sure.

No comments: