Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday in Kauai

This is the day my brother, Tom, and his wife Jan arrive. It will be fun to see them tonight.

We started the day with a morning swim in the pool and did some hot-tubbing in the cold spa.
So it wasn't hot-tubbing at all. It had just been filled with fresh water. The maintenance man said it wouldn't be warm until 9:00. It was 8:00 when we went in, so I knew I would not be in it for an hour. The cold jets were probably better for my back, anyway. Todd has finally figured out how to keep his mask from fogging up (yea, Google), so he tried that out in the pool. Joy and I have been washing our hair at the pool and beach showers, so we don't have to take another shower when we get home. That's a great way to save time.

Most of today has been spent catching up on my blog! Our computer is so slow, it has become quite
time-consuming. But I must be faithful to our fans and friends!
Besides...it's fun to show off our pictures!
Joy is out walking and doing a little shopping. We are entertaining the maintenance man while he fixes our plugs. He is cutting off the power now, so I have to stop.

No comments: