Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

(Todd took this shot with Davy's new Blackberry phone.)

I had such a fun Mother's day! Davy drove home from the bay area. He joined Todd and me for church in the morning, then later took us out for Mother's Day lunch at the restaurant of my choice. Not to be too normal, I chose Murder Burger (now named "Redrum" burger because the real name offended someone). We all had great big burgers and fries, and best of all, real milkshakes! That was fun. Then I watched a few episodes of Battlestar Gallactica while Todd and Davy went to Whole Earth Day on campus. When they returned, Davy made his famous Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. It was fun baking together, as we have done for so many years.
Then, in the evening, Michael called me from Boston to wish me a Happy Mother's day and to tell me all about his first night at his new job, Bar-tending! He had a very successful evening and mixed all the drinks just right...except for one little mistake, which no one seemed to notice. So all in all, it was a wonderful Mother's Day. Thanks, Boys!!! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just happened to find your photography website this morning...such beautiful work!