Thursday, February 14, 2008

Todd & Barbara Win the Picture of the Day!!!


This was an exciting morning. When checking our email, we discovered that the picture I had turned in last week made Steve's Digicam Picture of the Day! This is a picture of the adorable baby Christian G. It was so amazing that Christian actually caught a bubble!

His mom, Rikke, had said to me a couple of times "You should enter this picture in a contest". So that was what inspired me to do it. I'm sure glad I did! You can see it in the archives for Feb. 14. Valentines Day. I hope you all have a LOVE-ly day!

here is the link: http://www.steves-digicams.com/daily_dpotd.html

if you look at this after valentines day then use this link

Picture of the day

if you don't see this picture, scroll down to the archives and look under Feb. 14th.

No comments: